- severe cramps
- intermittent diarrhea
- discomfort caused by bloating
- excess wind
Other symptoms which are a secondary result of poor bowel function can include lack of energy, poor concentration (fuzzy head), frequent colds and bugs and low moods caused by malabsorption of nutrients which can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
How can we help you?
At Bromsgrove Allergy and Nutrition Centre we have found that the main cause of IBS is linked to food intolerances. They can be temporary or permanent. We use food intolerance testing to identify your particular intolerances which then allows us to help you by creating a specific diet that suits you.
Our dedicated IBS Treatment Programme is specifically designed to help reduce or completely free you from the symptoms related to this condition. The programme includes the following :
- An Initial 90 minute consultation which includes food intolerance testing
- Health report with findings
- Dietary advice and personal diet plan that avoids’trigger’ foods
- A recommended supplement plan ( includes one months supply bowel supplements)
- Check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Advice on food intolerances
- Four follow up sessions to monitor and review progress and adjust your diet every 3 weeks
- The programme costs £295.00 – can be paid in full or in two instalments of £145.00 and £150.00
- A £45.00 deposit is required to book the programme and will be deducted from the total at the first appointment.
What our clients say…
When I first came to see you, I was at the lowest point I had ever been in my life. I was putting on weight for no apparent reason, was sluggish, listless & seemed to have lost control of my bowels. My bowels were so unpredictable, I started fearing ever going outside my front door, which is a little constraining for a UK Sales Manager! ‘Immediate Urgency’ had become a real & daily fear…
At the end of the 5 consultation program, I have lost more weight, my bowels are mostly under control, I have lots more energy and subsequently I am much more aware of which food groups I can tolerate and which I cannot which means that now I have a choice! As I said up front , you have given me my life back and whilst this may sound cheesy, this is totally accurate “.