- Pain on one side or both sides of your head.
- Pain that feels throbbing or pulsing.
- Sensitivity to light, sounds, and sometimes smells and touch.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Blurred vision.
- Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting
How we can help you?
At Bromsgrove Allergy & Nutrition Centre, 16 years of experience treating migraine sufferers, has proved that although individual symptoms may vary from mild to severe, we found that although migrain can be affected by stress, more often, food allergies and intolerances, deficiencies of minerals or vitamins and digestive malfunctions, can cause a build up of toxins in the system, leading to headaches or severe migraines.
Our Migraine Treatment Programme has been designed to improve and in most cases completely relieve migraine symptoms by looking at the causes and checking for any imbalances in the body.
The 16 week programme includes the following:
- Initial consultation and diagnosis of cause (90 minutes)
- Check for food intolerances and/ or food allergies
- Personal detox diet plan
- Liver cleanse.
- Check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Check for imbalances in glands
- Correction of digestive malfunction
- Recommended supplement programme ( supplements not included)
- 4 follow up appointments to review progress (every 3 weeks)
Cost of Programme = £295.00 (paid up front or in two instalments)
A mini programme is available for 2 sessions = £145.00
A £45.00 deposit is required on booking.
What our clients say..
Over the past three years I have not had one migraine or headache, which has made a tremendous difference to my life. I could not believe that after so many years of experiencing so much discomfort from headaches that it all came down to food intolerances!…
Thank you for all your advice and giving me back a life free from migraines.. ”
Dearest Caroline. Just writing to say a very big big thank you !
You have helped get rid of my migraines which I was getting three times a week. After changing my diet and drinking more water, you have helped me turn me into a different person.
In seven months I have only had one headache and I really want to thank you so much for this. It is a great feeling each day that I haven’t got to worry when my next migraine is going to turn up.
You are a lovely person and great at your job. Thank you so much for all that you have done.
Lots of love
(for Jody’s full story please see video testimonial on testimonial page)