- Feeling short of breath
- Cough (day or night)
- Chest tightness
How can we help you?
Our Asthma Treatment Programme is designed to help reduce or completely free you from the symptoms related to this condition. With our alternative food allergy testing, we can outline any food allergies which may be causing this condition.
- An initial 90 minute consultation, complete with diagnosis
- Dietary advice and personal diet plan that avoids asthma ‘trigger’ foods
- A Recommended Supplement plan
- An individual health report
- Vitamin and mineral checks
- Advice on food substitutes
- Four follow up sessions to monitor and review progress and adjust your diet every 3 weeks.
- The programme costs £295.00 (can be paid in full or in two instalments).
- A £45.00 deposit is required to book the programme and will be deducted from the total at the first appointment.
What our clients say..
I had suffered with chronic asthma since childhood. I am in my 70’s now. I used to take inhalers every day and often ended up in hospital with bad asthma attacks. On top of struggling to breathe on a daily basis I had an awful cough which used to have me doubled up with coughing fits on a regular basis.
I also developed an unusual rash all over my body which resembled bad eczema. it was very angry and itchy and drove me mad.
My daughter knew about the work that Caroline did and one day asked her if she might be able to help me. She was confident that she could help with my asthma and the skin problem.
I visited Caroline and she immediately knew what was causing the skin to flare up and what might also be affecting my breathing causing asthma.
I began her Asthma and skin programme and after several months my skin completely healed and i have not used inhalers since.
I will always be grateful to Caroline for all of her help with my severe health problems. It has changed my life and definitely added years on to it!