- joint pain
- tenderness and stiffness
- inflammation in and around the joints
- restricted movement of the joints
- warm red skin over the affected joint
- weakness and muscle wasting
How can we help?
Our dedicated Arthritis Treatment Programme is specifically designed to help reduce or prevent Arthritis. There are different types of Arthritis and we have found that Rheumatoid Arthritis responds well to changes in diet. We look specifically at possible food allergies that may be causing inflammation from toxins building up in the blood and recommending foods that reduce inflammation in the body. We design a tailor made diet for each person aimed at improving or reducing the symptoms associtaed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and some muscular and neuralgic conditions such as Parkinsons Disease.
- An initial 90 minute consultation, complete with diagnosis
- Dietary advice and personal diet plan that avoids ‘trigger’ foods
- A recommended supplement plan
- An individual health report
- Checks for vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Advice on food intolerances
- Four follow up sessions to monitor and review progress and adjust your diet every 3 weeks.
- The cost of the treatment programme is £295.00
- A £45.00 deposit is required to book the programme and will be deducted from the total at the first appointment.
What our clients say..
This client, a 34 year old keen runner, came to us with a condition called ‘Reactive Arthritis’. He was prescribed anti-inflammatory medication and strong painkillers to reduce pain and inflammation. However, two years on, he was still struggling with walking and was unable to compete in running competitions as he had done previously.
However, three months later after making changes to his diet and eating foods which suited him, he was able to come off all medications without experiencing as much pain and the inflammation reduced dramatically. He has remained off the medications for three years and in 2010 ran the London Marathon.