- Have difficulty losing weight?
- Suffer with IBS symptoms?
- Have eczema or skin problems?
- Feel unwell after certain foods or drink?
- Have nasal problems or a nasty cough or asthma?
- Feel tired all the time?
- Have problems with Fertility?
- Suffer with headaches or migraines?
Then you may have an ALLERGY or FOOD INTOLERANCE.
Our Allergy programme includes:
- An Initial 60 minute consultation
- Food intolerance testing on the second visit
- Health report with findings
- Dietary advice and personal diet plan that avoids’trigger’ foods
- A recommended supplement plan ( includes one months supply bowel supplements)
- Check for vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Advice on food intolerances
- 2 week meal plans
- Food list to avoid
- Check glands and organs status
- Four follow up sessions to monitor and review progress and adjust your diet every 3 weeks with testing.
- Full email support
- The programme costs £325.00 – can be paid in full or in two instalments
- A 45 minute clinic consultation
- Personal health report
- Dietary guidelines
- Food intolerance testing on second visit
- A complete list of foods to avoid and eat
- Personal supplement plan
- Support by email in between sessions
- One hour follow up in person review session three weeks later to review symptoms and includes testing at this session.
- The mini programme costs £ 165.00